Science View will organize four training courses (one week in length each) entitled:
"From traditional to digital classroom: Use Web2.0 tools & learn how to create your own e-Learning course".
Who can participate?
- Teachers (Pre-school, primary, secondary, vocational, adult, special needs)
- Teacher trainers
- Headteachers/principals/managers of schools/organisations offering adult education
- Non-teaching administrative staff
- Members of students/teachers councils in adult education
- Other, namely: eLearning managers, MsC Students
- Lisbon, Portugal: 24-29/06/2013
- Matera, Italy:15-20/07/2013
- Volos, Greece: 29/07-03/08/2013
- Athens, Greece: 21-26/10/2013
The courses have already been published in the Comenius - Grundtvig Training Database and the participants can apply for grants to their national authorities.
Additional information about the application procedure for this course is available here.
The deadline for applications submission to the National Authorities is the:
16th ofJanuary 2013 for the 3 first training courses in Lisbon, Matera and Volos
and the 30th of April 2013 for the last one in Athens.